If you are a women suffering from low libido, incontinence, painful intercourse, or have difficulty with arousal and enjoying your sex life, you know how difficult these issues can be. Changes that have occurred due to child birth, aging, and stress can have profound impact on your sexual vitality and pleasure. These problems can be embarrassing and difficult to discuss with your partner or physician and up until recently, there were few options for improvement other than potentially harmful hormone treatments or psychotherapy.
Regaining vaginal sensation, enjoying you sex life, and improving vaginal health may be possible with the safe and natural O-Shot® at the Falcone Center in Philadelphia, PA.
If you want to improve any of the following issues, an O-shot may be right for you.
- Increase sexual desire, arousal, and libido
- Tighten the vaginal opening
- Decrease painful intercourse
- Create stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Increase ability for vaginal orgasms
- Increase vaginal lubrication
- Decrease urinary incontinence
- Treatment of sexual disorders such as: Dyspareunia, Female Orgasmic Disorder, Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder, and Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- Treatment in combination with other therapies for lichen sclerosus
The O-Shot in Philadelphia, PA uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP), which is extracted from your own blood and injected into the clitoris and the anterior vaginal wall, not far from the the G-spot.
The O-Shot adds volume to the area, increasing sensation and sensitivity. Special attention to numbing the areas prior to treatment will allow your OShot Injections to be comfortable and quick.
After a few weeks, the tissues in the injected areas experience increased blood flow allowing for rejuvenation in the clitoris and vaginal wall.
PRP treatments have proven to be effective in creating a fuller, younger-looking appearance in other areas of the body such as the face and breast. As PRP for facial rejuvenation (also known as the Vampire Facelift®) became increasingly popular, it expanded into other areas creating the O-Shot, Priapus-Shot, and Vampire Breast lift.
The Philadelphia O-Shot is for women of all ages who suffer from dull vaginal sensation, vaginal looseness due to age or childbirth, women who have never had an orgasm, women looking to improve sensation during sex, and those experiencing urinary stress incontinence.
Because the O-Shot utilizes platelet-rich plasma from a person’s own blood and is not a chemical or synthetic substance, it is completely safe.
How Does the Procedure Work?
1) First, you will meet with a physician to discuss your concerns and the procedure. If you are ready to move forward, you will review consent forms and your questions will be answered.
2) Next, the doctor will perform a vaginal exam and apply a topical numbing cream to the clitoris and vagina.
3) Your blood will be drawn and placed into the Magellan TruPRP device where the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) will be separated from the rest of your blood.
4) The platelet-rich plasma, once ready in about 20 minutes, may be activated with calcium to release growth factors that will work to increase collagen and blood flow to the treated areas.
5) Once the PRP is activated, very small needles will be used to comfortably inject PRP into the vaginal wall and clitoris. Platelet-poor plasma (PPP) can also be used to enhance the labial area if desired.
What can I Do After the Procedure?
You may experience some mild discomfort or minimal bleeding after your O-shot, but this usually subsides fairly quickly.
You can have sex after your procedure.
You may be given an Intensity Device to use at home for 5-10 minute a day for at least four weeks after the O-Shot helping to exercise the pelvic floor muscles.
The Intensity Device strengthens the pelvic floor muscles and increases blood flow to the area. Together with the O-Shot, they work in combination to increase lubrication to the area and improve the power and intensity of the female orgasm.
Toned pelvic floor muscles increase sensation for both you and your partner resulting in a more pleasurable sexual relationship.
The targeted vibration of the INTENSITY device with maximize response after the O-Shot. The O-shot will work without use of the INTENSITY device but we recommend a combination treatment for maximum results.
When Will I See the Results?
The growth factors stimulated by PRP injection will continue to rejuvenation the injected areas for several months resulting in improvements in the quality and sensitivity of the vaginal wall.
Most women experienced improvement in their sexual response and ability to hold their urine soon after their O-shot. Your response can be immediate or more gradual over several weeks. Results can last months to years before a repeat treatment is desired. Some women require a second treatment in 12-14 weeks and others are fine with one injection.
The Laser Enhanced O-shot
To improve vaginal tightness and sensitivity even more, combine the O-Shot with the MonaLisa Touch Laser, THERMIva, or Tempsure treatment.
The Falcone Center offers six of the most advanced treatments for women’s intimate areas. These treatments can improve tightness, vaginal sensitivity and the appearance of the labial areas. They can also help to improve conditions such as mild urinary incontinence and lichen sclerosis.
The O-shot, MonaLisa Touch, THERMIva, and Tempsure are innovative non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatments that help to improve overall sexual health.
How do I know what treatment or combination of treatments would be best for me?
Visit our office for a consultation to discuss your concerns and we will help individualize your treatment program. Because we have so many treatments in one facility, our goal is to develop a program to maximize your results
Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling your PRP treatment consultation. You may move the time of the appointment as long as you provide 48 hours notice. A $250 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling your PRP treatment. Should you need to change the date or time of your appointment, 48 hours notice of cancellation is required or you will forfeit the amount of your deposit.